Sunday, December 7, 2008

Knocking the dust off...

Inertia set in. I felt it's creeping slimy grasp weeks ago. The alluring lull of non-action sweet and sickening.

Well now I'm back on the horse. And ready to go. There's a ton of new stuff on my flickr.

Including this latest edition to my 100 strangers project...


I'm hoping to have a multimedia project done in the next few weeks. I'm collaborating with my friend Denver on a project that focuses on a man who used to be homeless but is now off the street and helping those less fortunate than himself.

My best friend jumped into the blogosphere today. Check his page out. I'm looking forward to seeing more from him, he's already off to a great start.

I also stumbled upon this relatively new site for young photographers. It's full of great content and interviews.

I shared some e-mail with the site's creator, Jake Stangel, and he gave me some good constructive feedback on my work.

I'll be following his blog from now on.

That's about it.

More to come...

1 comment:

Patrick Hannon said...

thanks for the endorsement and the constructive grammatical critique of my last entry. Now i offer you this, if you are back on the horse than stop being lazy at least most a pretty picture everyday, i know you got them!