Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Longways

My best friend Patrick and I were digging through some old photos on my hard drive when, in a stroke of genius, he remembered that we had taken panorama shots on a couple of our vacations together over the years.

These were the days before easy photomerging in CS3. We hadn't seen these assembled yet. It was like opening a present you had gotten for yourself years ago but had since forgotten.

The results were mostly satisfying, with the second panorama from Ireland being a little too much and the above panorama from Denali National Park being my favorite.

Anyway, I'm heading south today to celebrate Christmas in Venice and pick up my new 50mm which will replace the one that took a nose dive on surprise night.

Cheery Christmas pictures up soon, probably a few days after the fact...

Check out the rest of the panoramas on my flickr...

No comments: