Friday, April 24, 2009

Hopefully not my only 15 minutes...

I made a personal goal for myself to post to this blog every day in April. As you can see I didn't do it.

Between moving and work and all of the fun little things going on blogging has taken a back seat.

I've been taking a lot of bike photos lately. Fixed Fight III went down in St. Pete this last weekend and I snapped a bunch of photos. You can see them here.

They've been getting reposted all over the web. My friend even found them on some strange Italian fixed gear blog. PEDAL Consumption has four on their blog as well if you scroll down to April 21.

The Orlando Fixed gear blog picked them up too and so did Prolly.

I had no idea all of this was happening until yesterday, it explains why my flickr has been generating thousands of hits everyday.

Anyway I took a bunch of photos of the Thursday night ride yesterday. I put up a light and a diffuser and after a couple beers convinced some of the guys to do some tricks. I'll post the photos later today.

Here's one that I made yesterday more to come soon:

1 comment:

Mary Ann Mattox said...

I follow you on Flickr [I was looking for really good photographers who lived in Tampa too] and go to this blog sometimes, just wanted to give kudos... your pictures are amazing. CONGRATS on being published and re-published across the web. I especially like the posts on Prolly talking about you - you must love that feeling!