Friday, April 3, 2009

Today so far.

Work was rough. I usually love the hours spent perusing the Internet, slowly fueling my ever growing addiction to the seductive tendrils of the web. But today it was just sort of arduous. Maybe I'm turning a corner.

When it was time to go home I sighed with relief. This morning was muggy and gray but somehow the evening has turned golden and beautiful.

On my bike ride home I saw a really nice motorcycle. I don't know anything about these machines but this one looked tough and utilitarian, something about it drew me in.

So I stopped and took a photograph. Turns out the owner was a CrossFit instructor who just moved down here to help his friends start a studio.

He let me take a picture of his giant flipping tire as well...


Tonight I'm going to an art show at the Skate Park of Tampa. Pictures and video to follow I'm sure..

2 comments:

Adam said...

How do you get that nice vignette? Does it just happen that way when you shoot that lens wide open?

Tristan Wheelock said...

I get some vignette shooting wide open because I have a Zuiko 50mm 1.8 adapted to my Mark II but I also cheat and add some more in Lightroom