Monday, November 10, 2008

Panographs or how to turn your camera into a puzzle machine


Sometimes when I'm looking through Flickr I'll find these wonderfully fragmented, jagged edged images and I always wondered what they were. Here are some of my favorites.

I did a couple of quick google searches and came up with this great tutorial.

Inspired by what I saw I headed out into the world (by bicycle of course) in search of a worthy subject. With the sun low in the sky casting long golden shadows over everything I was hard pressed to find just what I was looking for.

I'm still not sure about what I've made but I think after I do a few more of these things I could really be on to something.

More than anything they are really fun to put together. If you're bored and have a camera that you can control manually I highly recommend it.

Let me know what you think...

No comments: