Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back in town.

The inauguration was an epic experience, trying both physically and mentally. The thousand miles of driving, the arctic blasts of wind on the morning of the big day the crush of the historic crowd it all blended into a heavy weight that I was glad to carry but also glad to put down.

Now I'm back home in the Sunshine state and the cold seems to have followed me here. I've been sort of slow getting back into the swing of things. The task of editing the videos and photos that I took over the past weeks seems daunting so I've been taking my time with putting any of it up here it. It'll happen soon though.

On a side note if you live in Tampa and picked up a copy of the Times on Friday check out page 3b I have a nice big photo there. The content isn't all that exciting but I'm proud of it none the less.

I don't have an inauguration pictures but I do have a few snaps that I took over the past few days. I think all of the Egglestein and Shore and Polliwog(link totally worth clicking) and Too Much Chocolate kids are rubbing off on me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that last one is very cool. minimalist in a very provocative and aesthetically pleasing way, tell me im looking at a tile floor that you photoshopped large sections of blue over?