Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday...


...was a pretty great day, so great that I blew my streak of uninterrupted blogging.

It started with diner food at the Pine Grove family restaurant and ended with late night musical conversations that stretched into the wee hours.

The Pine Grove is a wonderful little place that I've always been curious about. I'd never been inside and was excited when I set foot in the door. This place has a full bar! Drunken old folks sipping whiskey on Sundays is priceless. The food was good too, typical greasy omelets and heavy duty itis inducing biscuits were the order of the day.

I fought off the post Pine Grove food coma with an impromptu road trip to St. Pete to fix my ailing 5D mark II.

My friend Denver and I have decided to start cooking for the week on Sundays. Yesterday was the maiden voyage in what I hope to be a series of culinary misadventures. Follow us here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omlets and whiskey?? in the same place? and its cool? where is this place and why have i not heard of it, put a link to a review or google maps or something...