Friday, February 6, 2009

I discovered something wonderful...

Usually when I find a new blog I just add it to the list and check it periodically. This time it's a bit different.

I found Franke James. Shes describes herself as, "an artist, photographer and writer whose artistic mission is to do something green and document it."

She creates these wonderful visual essays about things that happen to her or things she's doing. Her past essay topics include, a dinner with a stranger, reactions after a propane plant exploded near her home, and her quest to turn her driveway into a green paradise among others.

Take a look at her site, it's inspiring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tristan,

Fantastic -- what a fun write-up! Glad to hear that you are car-free too and appreciated my green driveway. We love it.

Thanks very much for sharing my visual essays with your readers. Isn't it neat that a dinner with a stranger has led to us connecting?

Many thanks!

Franke James