Sunday, February 15, 2009

On my way

Woke up before the sun and drove myself to the airport to catch a flight to Memphis and then a car to Clarksdale for the Delta 09 workshop.

Everything went off without a hitch although I was surprised that Northwest charged me $15 to check a bag. Oh how times have changed.

Got on the flight and off we went...

the clouds looked like an ocean of cottony marshmallows...
and the pools of water below glittered when the sun caught them...

We touched down in Memphis on time. I grabbed my bags got the car and met up with Diana, one of the students in the workshop.

She's a nice woman with a lot to talk about. We had an hour drive to get to know each other and we got along just fine.

We got to the Shack Up Inn a little before noon. This place is incredible I'll post a ton of photos later. Check out the website, it's from another world.

Time to eat. So that's all for now. More later.

No comments: