Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Withdrawal

I like this photo a lot. That's Shannon James with some guy who plays football for the Philadelphia Eagles. I saw them at Dave Navarro's party over the weekend. I was there covering it for the Times. The expression on both of their faces are great. This is how the other half lives I suppose.

Anyway... I'm about to turn my laptop in for repairs. I think it's going to be gone for about a week. I'm pretty sure that I've backed up everything but I'm sort of worried that I might have forgotten something. I have a pretty serious computer addiction so these next few days should be interesting. I might have to go read a book or something (gasp).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did someone say something to them? This picture is funny.....

Unknown said...

He's totally looking straight at her tits.

marlow said...

what's wrong with your computer?